Welcome to MERGE: Perspective Transform
This is a dll plugin enhancement to produce a perspective transform on the final target image of merge V2.9+.
Setup perspective transform by dragging the 4 green blobs in the dialog box.
Batch merge with perspective transform applied to each and every target image.
Note the following when using perspective transform:
- Blend mode with sections of the target selected with the mouse is disabled when perspective transform is on.
- Positioning of any source image work as normal but the drag and sizing boxes appear at the normal source image positions.
- To turn off perspective transform; simply select it from the merge edit menu.
When the dialog box as shown here appears, simply press ok.
- Changing the target size will automatically turn off perspective transform.
- You almost certainly want to setup the base color.
Important: The perspective transform dialog box shown here is not a topmost window.
It is easy to click another window resulting in the dialog disappearing behind that window but still remaining active.